lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

MY HOBBIES BY SOFÍA 4B

MY HOBBIES


Hello! My name is Sofía. I'm 9 years old.
I live in Albacete. I've got lots of hobbies.


SPORTS
I like horse riding, swiming, playing volleyball, canoeing, sledging and playing tennis, 
but I don't like playing basketball, playing badminton, 
skateboarding, rollerblanding, jogging or playing football.





AT HOME
I like watching TV, reading comics, talking to friends, listening to music, cooking and playing computer games,
but I don't like sweeping in my house.



My favourite hobby is playing tennis.


MY FAMILY
I've got one brother.
My brother likes jogging and doing karate,
but he doesn't like skateboarding.
My dad likes listening to music and running.
My mum likes cooking and horse riding.

Bye, bye! 
Sofía Azorín Martínez, 4ºB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario