domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

MY HOBBIES BY JUAN HERNÁNDEZ 4ºA

MY HOBBIES

ABOUT MYSELF 


Hello! My name is Juan. I´m nine years old. I´m from  



Albacete. I live in Albacete,  it´s in the east of Spain.





SPORTS



I like playing football, swimming, dancing, horse riding 


and skateboarding but I don´t like playing badmington, 


jogging and sledging.









AT HOME



I like watching TV, listening to music, reading comics 



and playing computer games  but I don´t like cooking.



My favourite hobby is dancing, I love dancing.



I´ve got brake dance classes two days a week.



I can jump and make very difficult turns.








MY FAMILY


I´ve got a sister but I haven´t got any brothers.



My sister likes rollersblading, canoeing and playing 



tennis but she doesn´t like  playing volleyball and 



playing basketball.



My dad likes canoeing, playing football and playing



basketball but he doesn´t like skipping and writing 



emails.



My mum likes fishing and playing volleyball, she loves 



swimming but she doesn´t like playing hockey and 



talking to friends.






                                                                                                Juan Hernández Catalán , 4º A.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario