domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

MY HOBBIES BY MAITE

MY HOBBIES

Hello! My name is Maite. I'm 9 years old.
I live in Albacete. I've got lots of hobbies.

SPORTS

playing basketball
I like playing basketball, horse riding and rollerblading.
but I don't like playing badminton, canoeing or jogging.

AT HOME
I like watching TV, reading books and cooking
reading a book
but I don't like reading comics or listening to music.
My favourite hobby is playing to playmobils.

MY FAMILY

I've got two brothers: Antonio and Juan.
Antonio likes playing waterpolo and computer games, 
but he doesn't like playing playmobils.
Juan likes playing lego and Judo,
but he doesn't like playing football. 
My dad likes jogging and waching TV
My mum likes jogging and talking to friends.

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario