lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

MY HOBBIES BY INÉS

Hello! My name is INÉS

I'm eight years old.

I live in Albacete.

I' ve got lots of hobbies.

SPORTS.

I like sledging, canoeing, climbing, 

but I don't like playing football and playing basketball.

AT HOME
I like cooking, playing to my cat Nube, talking to friends and listening to music, 
but I don't like playing computer games. 
My favorite hobbies are sledging and cooking.



MY FAMILY

I've got two sisters: Abril, she's 11 years old, 
and other, Teresa, she's 5 years old. 
My sister Abril likes playing the piano and painting, 
but she doesn't like playing football.
My sister Teresa likes playing to cook and rollerblading, 
but she doesn't like playing football.
My mum Maite love reading and writing. 
My dad likes playing badminton, jogging and rollerblading. 
MY FAMILY LOVE MY CAT: NUBE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario