lunes, 4 de junio de 2018

ALBACETE, MY TOWN by Juan

Albacete My Town   by Juan

Hello! my name´s Juan. 
I´m ten years old ,
I´m from Albacete and I live in Albacete.
I go to Cristóbal Valera school. 

Albacete it´s a big town.

It´s in the southeast of Spain, 
it has a very extreme climate because in winter 
it´s very cold and in summer very hot . 
I don´t like the cold.
It´s modern  because it hasn´t got  many old buildings 
and it´s quiet because there isn´t much traffic. 
 can walk almost everywhere.
There´s a train station that is in front of the my house.
There´s a bus station that is next to the muy house,  a town hall that is opposite the my school.
But there isn´t a zoo, an airport, 
a port or an amusement park.
There are lots of shops, cinemas, parks, 
restaurants, hotels, swimming pools,  toy shops, banks, book shops, supermarkets, cafes in my town.
There are some important buildings in Albacete;
San Juan Cathedral, the Circus Theatre, the Museum of Cutlery, the Archeological Museum, the Municipal Museum and the Bullring.
There are some important parks in Albacete;
Abelardo Sánchez Park, Altozano Park, Lineal Park and The Festival of the tree Park.
I like  Abelardo Sánchez Park very much because I can see many types of trees and birds. 
I ride a bike on weekends 
and I go to the Abelardo Park with my family. 
I love  Lineal Park because I can play football and play basketball with my friends.
 I can also  skate with my sister. It´s fantastic.
San Juan Cathedral is next to the Town Hall 
and the Museum of Cutlery.
The Archeological Museum is in Abelardo Sánchez Park
The Municipal Museum is opposite the Altozano Square.
The circus theatre is behind the Municipal Museum.
I LOVE MY TOWN:



The Archeological Museum




                                                            San Juan Cathedral



                                                            Museum of Cutlery
                                                         

The circus theatre



                                                    Abelardo Sánchez Park






                                                                                     BY JUAN HERNÁNDEZ 4ºA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario