domingo, 11 de marzo de 2018

MY TIPICAL DAY BY JUAN HERNÁNDEZ. 4ºA

MY TYPICAL DAY;


Hello! I´m Juan, I´m from Albacete. 
Albacete is in the east of Spain.

I live with my parents; Vanessa and Juan, 
and my little sister Daniella.

I´m ten years old.

This is my typical day;

In the morning I get up at quarter to eight.

Then I have breakfast at quarter past eight, 
I have biscuits and milk for breakfast.

After I get dressed  at half past eight. 
I usually wear blue, grey or green tracksuit.

Next I go to school at quarter to nine.

I have lessons at nine o´clock.

I like English, mathematics and French. 
I love gymnastics.

After to school, I go home at two o´clock and I talk to mum.

I have lunch at home with my family at half past two midday.

I like spaguetti with tomato, pizza and soup but I don´t like vegetables and fish.

Then I do my homework at half past three.

I have a snack at five o´clock.

I usually have fruits and cereals.


Then, I play with my friends at quarter past six in the afternoon.

I play football two days a week; 
on Monday and on Wednesday for one hour.

Next, I go home at quarter to seven.

I have a shower at half past seven.

Then I watch TV at five to eight.

I read books at ten past eight.

I have dinner at half past eight in the evening. 

I like  hamburgers very much but I don´t like carrot pures.

Finally I go to bed at nine o´clock and I listen to music.

and I go to sleep at half past nine.












Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario