martes, 1 de mayo de 2018

MY TIMETABLE BY ERIC DESLANDES 4ºC

Hello I'm Eric and this is my TIMETABLE:

                          MONDAY       TUESDAY      WEDNESDAY     THURSDAY    FRIDAY

  09:00-09:45      Religion            English              Maths                    Spanish           Spanish
  09:45-10:30      Spanish             Maths                French                   Maths              Maths
 10:30-11:15      Science             Maths                French                   Science            Art
11:15-12:00      Maths                P.E                    Spanish                  English            Religion

 12:00-12:30                                                    BREAK

 12:30-13:15     P.E                    Science               Spanish                 Geography       Geography
13:15-14:00     Geography        Spanish             P.E                          Music               English


I go to Cristobal Valera School. 
My lessons start at nine o'clock.
My favourite subject is P.E and I don't like Art or Religion.
Art is on Friday at half past ten.
Break time is at twelve o'clock.
I go home at two o'clock and I have lunch at half past two.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario