viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

MY HOBBIES BY SONIA



Hello! my name is Sonia.
I'm 8 years old.
I live in Albacete. I' ve got lots of hobbies.

SPORT

I like dancing , riding a bike , swimming and rollerblading
but I don't like skateboarding or playing football.



                                         

                                      
                                                       
AT HOME

I like watching TV , listening to music and taking to frirnds 
but I don't like reading comics.
My favourite hobby is cooking.

MY FAMILY
I' ve got a mum a dad and 2 brothers.
My brother Lucas likes playing football 
but he doesn't like skateboarding.
My brother Jorge likes playing computer games.
but he doesn't like rollerblading.
My dad Jorge likes playing badminton
but he doesn't like horse riding.
My mum Begoña likes cooking 
but she doesn't  like canoeing




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario