domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE " MY HOBBIES BY HUGO"


Hello! My name is Hugo. 
I´m nine years old.
I live in Albacete. 
I´ve got lots of hobbies.
SPORTS
I like rollerblading, riding a bike and playing basketball
but I don´t like sledging or horseriding.
AT HOME
I like playing videogames, watching TV 
and building Lego Star Wars.
MY FAMILY
I´ve got a little sister, 
My sister likes swimming and dancing 
but she doesn´t like playing football.
My mum likes cooking but she doesn´t like singing. 
My dad likes listening to music but he doesn´t like jogging.
Bye! 

1 comentario:

  1. Buenas tardes, Pilar.
    Soy la madre de Victoria Castillo, de 4ºC.
    Al intentar entrar al blog para publicar el project, me pide un código de verificación del correo que llega a tu teléfono móvil.
    ¿Cómo podemos solucionarlo?
    Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar